Covid-19 Update - UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.
Altosid Pro-G Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) - 2.5 lb shaker
Altosid Pro-G Mosquito IGR Lavacide with (S)-Methoprene 1.5% kills mosquitoes before they hatch. Sprinkle the granules in areas where mosquitoes may breed to prevent them from getting to the adult stage. When considering mosquito control, it is best to consider using insect growth regulators (IGR'S) to cut it at the source. Altosid Pro G is be used in stagnant water where mosquitoes breed. Such breeding ares are: bird baths, flowerpots, ornamental fountains, gutters, rain barrels, pool covers, puddles, horse troughs, and other water-holding receptacles. 1 container of Altosid-Pro G (2.5 lbs) treats up to 5,445 sq ft or 20,183 gallons of water and remains effective for up to 30 days.
Application of Altosid Pro Granules
Altosid Pro-G is easy to apply. The granules prevent adult mosquito emergence, including those which may transmit West Nile virus. Altosid insect growth regulator is released for up to 30 days after application. Applications should be continued throughout the season to maintain adequate control.Treated larvae continue to develop normally to the pupal stage where they die.
Using the application rate table included with the product label, measure and then sprinkle the appropriate amount of Altosid Pro-G evenly over the surface of the water to be treated. To maintain optimal control, you should continue application of Altosid Pro-G every 30 days throughout the season. When used according to the product label, this product will not cause any adverse affects in humans, animals, fish or vegetation.
Mosquito Prevention and Avoidance Tips
- Mosquitoes lay their eggs in stagnant water. Either eliminate or treat any stagnant bodies of water in receptacles or containers in your yard.
- Stagnant water can be treated with IGRS such as Altosid Pro G IGR . This product prevents developing mosquitoes from ever reaching the adult stage.
- Remove litter from your yard. Mosquitoes can lay eggs in small, discarded items that can hold water such as cans, bottles, and wrappers. Stay indoors during dawn, dusk, and early evening when mosquitoes are more likely to bite.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants for extra protection. Use a repellent on skin and clothing containing DEET. Apply repellent sparingly to exposed skin.
- Protect your dog or cat with a product made especially for pets that repels mosquitoes
Altosid Pro-G Insect Growth Regulator 2.5 lb shaker IGR from ZOECON
- Brand: Zoëcon Professional Products
- Product Code: WELL38860
- Reward Points: 420
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 14000