Temprid FX Insecticide - Powerful Formulation 240ml
Powerful inside and out against hard-to-kill pests.
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests with a flexible label that delivers even more value. This strength and flexibility gives you the added confidence to take on the toughest jobs, including notoriously hard-to-kill pests, like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
Temprid FX - Key Features
The power of Temprid FX now available in a convenient, single-dose
- Convenient, monodose bottle
- Exact dose for mixing with one gallon of water
- Easy answer for hard-to-kill pests
- Powerful, broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 pests
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors, including foliar applications on non-blooming plants
- Proven to reduce callbacks by over 50%*
- Effective against key public health pests (including mosquitoes, ticks, etc.) that may transmit various diseases and viruses
- Enhanced label directions for providing excellent control of scorpions
- Also ideal for use on occasional invaders
- Provides contact activity and systemic action
* Bayer PMP Callback Studies, 2007-2009
Pests controlledIndoor pests: Ants, bedbugs, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, flies, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sow bugs and spiders
Outdoor/perimeter pests: Ants, boxelder bugs, carpenter ants, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, fire ants, fleas, flies, gnats, ground beetles, hornets, mosquitoes, moths, multicolored Asian lady beetles, scorpions, spiders, ticks and yellow jackets
Wood-infesting pests: Beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees and drywood termites
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
Temprid FX Insecticide - Powerful Formulation - 240ml from Bayer
- Brand: Bayer
- Product Code: i500612
- Reward Points: 685
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 22833
Covid-19 Update - UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.