Gardner Flyweb Fly Light
The FlyWeb Classic is designed for indoor use wherever there are flying pests. Flying insects are drawn to the energy-efficient, 9-watt U.V. light and trapped on the web-like adhesive glue card. The condensed size makes it excellent to hide while eliminating your space of flying pests.
Remove the protective coating on the adhesive board, insert it into the unit and the trap is set. All you need is an electrical outlet just plug it in.
- Catch house flies and fruit flies quickly
- No Mess
- Easy to use and it really works
- Just change glue pad when old one is full
- Small Size
The compact FlyWeb™ insect light is designed for use indoors in residential and commercial areas. Its compact size and direct plug-in features allow the light to be placed in any standard electrical outlet. Remove the protective coating on the adhesive board, insert it into the unit and the trap is set. All you need is an electrical outlet - plug it in.
FlyWeb™ uses an insect-attracting lamp to lure insects to the adhesive trapping glue board. When the glue board is full of insects, simply remove and discard it; then replace it with a new adhesive trapping board. The glue boards are non-toxic and safe to handle.
Lures and captures house flies, bottle flies, mosquitoes, fruit flies, yellow jackets, lady bug beetles, bees, moths, and other flying insects.
FlyWeb Fly Light features:
- 24 hour, non-chemical silent trapping
- Light gray finish
- Easy to replace, disposable 3" x 5" adhesive panel
- UL approved and easy to use. Just plug into any 110V outlet. No tools required.
- Dimensions: 3.5"W x 10.5"H x 1.75"D
- Color & Material: White - Polycarbonate
- Attraction Range: 800 sq. ft. (20 lineal ft.)
- UV Light output: 9 watts
- Glueboard: 1 - 3 x 5
- 1 year warranty
- FDA & USDA accepted under current code
Gardner Insect Light Trap Flyweb ILT Fly Light
- Brand: Gardner
- Product Code: GARD-FW9
- Reward Points: 357
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 11871
Covid-19 Update - UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.