Safeguard Standard Trap - Squirrels, Rats - Rear Door - #52818 - Slide Release Back
Safeguard Cage Trap 52818 features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded rear release door. The Safeguard Cage Trap 52818 is constructed of Galfan wire (rather than galvanized wire), which results in a higher corrosion resistance, and a longer product life. A humane trap to safely catch animals, The Safeguard Cage Trap 52818 is a standard box trap and includes a heavy-duty bait tray.
Safeguard Traps provide you with a safe way to 'catch and release' that unwanted critter from your property. It's the humane solution. There are many different sizes of our standard box traps... Just choose the one that best suits the type of animal you are trying to safely trap. Then choose whether you'd like a front or rear release trap to set the critter free in its natural environment.
- All traps of 24" and larger are made of Galfan™ wire as opposed to common galvanized wire for a higher corrosion resistance, resulting in a three-times longer life.
- Safeguard Traps are made with a heavy-duty reinforced spring-loaded door, to provide maximum performance and superior animal retention.
- All traps include a heavy-duty bait tray designed to eliminate damage by trapped animals.
- Safeguard Traps are available in a Front Release or Rear Release models for easier baiting and a safer release process.
- All traps are made in the USA are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Squirrel, Rat, Weasel, Muskrat
BACK DOOR RELEASE 18" x 5" x 5"
Dimensions: 18" x 5" x 5"
Mesh size: 1/2" x 1" 16-gauge wire
Controlled pest: squirrels, rats, muskrats
Use on commercial and residential areas.
Safeguard Standard Cage Trap #52818 - Squirrels, Rats - Rear Door, Slide Release Back
- Brand: Safeguard Wildlife
- Product Code: 52818
- Reward Points: 685
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 22824
Covid-19 Update - UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.