Victor® M040 Metal Pedal Mouse Trap - 72 Traps/Case
Trap model #M040 (also labeled M156) - sized for Mice and Voles
The original wooden snap trap — the Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap — is also the world’s No. 1 selling mouse trap. Its superior quality and effectiveness are the reason Victor® has sold more than 1 billion snap traps around the world. Likewise, professional pest control companies have made this trap their trap of choice. Trusted to control mice for more than 115 years, this trap delivers clean, instant rodent control. With this bundle, you'll get 24 Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Traps.
- The original wooden wire snap trap with metal trip-pedal
- Use it anywhere – indoors or outdoors
- Your option: Reuse or dispose of after a successful catch
- No need for chemicals or rodent poisons
- Made in the U.S.A.
Mouse Trap Instructions
- Release the arm bar from the staple.
- Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread to the metal pedal on the trap as shown. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- Pull the kill bar back and hold it in place with your thumb.
- Take the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the end of the arm bar on the metal pedal as shown.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap where the metal pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can be either discarded or reused.
Metal Pedal Mouse Traps - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I set the trap?
A: An instruction sheet and video are available that will give detailed step-by-step instructions on how to bait, set, place and dispose of the Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap.
Click here to view the instruction sheet »
See the instruction video below
Q: What kind of bait do I use?
A: Individuals in a rodent population search for different types of food. For mice, anything high in protein like peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread is a great option. Also, nesting materials like dental floss, cotton or string are also great options. Try to use whatever bait or nesting material the rodents are currently feeding on or using to build nests.
Q: Can the trap be reused?
A: The Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap can be reused or disposed of. It is personal preference. Check the traps frequently to ensure the trap is emptied as soon as the mouse is captured and the traps will last longer. Please note that for personal hygiene and biohazard awareness, disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps.
Q: Where can I buy the trap?
A: The trap can be bought at multiple retail locations and online at victorpest.com. To find a store near you, please use our store locator.
Victor M040 Metal Pedal Mouse Trap - 72 Traps/Case
- Brand: Victor
- Product Code: M040
- Reward Points: 389
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 12944
- 12 or more $37.87
- 24 or more $36.37
Tags: Mouse Trap