Starbar® Quikstrike® Fly Abatement Strip
Please note that order totals less than $30 will be charged a $5.00 handling charge
Treat House flies and lesser house flies.
Killing flies within seconds, the QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip contains a triple-action fly attractant, drawing in more nuisance flies to facilitate feeding. The powerful fly control begins with the active ingredient, nithiazine, contained in a sugar-based matrix that flies can’t resist.
- Can be used in a variety of areas
- Easy to use
- Triple-action formula
- Approved for use in milking parlors
Approved for use anywhere flies are a problem on an operation, the QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip is effective for up to 8 weeks. Examples of placement locations are: garbage chutes, dumpsters, loading docks, waste containers, grease pits, rest areas, outdoor restroom facilities, in and around stables, dairy barns, milking parlors, loafing sheds, kennels, poultry houses, aviaries, swine houses, feedlots, refuse and recycling facilities, around commercial food-handling facilities, restaurants, bars, grocers, stores, and other facilities where house flies are a nuisance.
The QuikStrike Fly Abatement Strip (QuikStrike) contains a unique active ingredient that controls nuisance flies through ingestion. The active ingredient is contained in a sugar-based matrix that flies find irresistible. Flies will land on the station and begin exploring the surface. Once the flies locate the sugar, they will begin feeding. Shortly after feeding, the flies will begin to die.
Tips: 1 QuikStrike trap per 100 feet -- For best results, place trap no higher than 3 feet above the ground. Flies feed at 3 feet and lower. Will attract flies from 100 to 300 feet away. You should always apply fly bait products away from where people will be, as this trap does have a foul odor to help attract flies.
Quik Strike Fly Traps are easily placed wherever flies are a nuisance, offering up to 8 weeks of consistent, effective control.
Advanced patented triple action attractant.
Active ingredient nithiazine kills flies within seconds.
Each trap offers consistent control for up to 8 weeks.
Approved for outdoor use near fly feeding areas or in partially enclosed areas.
Features a curved surface to which flies are instinctively drawn.
How Does QuikStrike Work?
Each QuickStrike Fly trap strip contains a special container of attractant that is crushed at the time of placement. Upon being crushed, this attractant is released into the air and will lure any flies that enter the premise to the trap. Once the fly finds the source of the attractant—the QuickStrike strip--it will begin actively exploring the surface, which is coated with an irresistible sugar-based matrix made from the active ingredient nithiazine. Upon ingestion, the active ingredient nithiazine results in immediate paralysis and death.
Tips for Placement of QuickStrike Traps:
1. For optimum results, place the station low to the ground where flies actively forage.
2. Bait stations placed in rafters or areas higher than 4 feet will not be as effective. Place the bait station on a stationary object.
3. Flies seen at higher locations are resting and not actively seeking food.
4. Do not allow the bait station to blow in the wind, as flies will not land on moving objects. Stations are most effective when placed on flat surfaces.
5. QuikStrike should be protected from moisture and direct sunlight, when possible. Excessive moisture will reduce the residual life of QuikStrike.
6. QuikStrike can be attached to dumpsters, refuse bins, garbage chutes, poles, feed bunks, walls, fences, and other surfaces out of the reach of children and animals.
How to use QuikStrike Fly Traps:
In enclosed structures or sites with low to moderate house fly populations, use 1 strip per 300 ft2. In open structures or sites with high house fly populations, use 1 strip per 100-150 ft2. Ventilation will not diminish QuikStrike effectiveness since it works by fly feeding action.
1. Remove the QuikStrike strip from the protective pouch. Handle by grasping corner tabs.
2. This product contains 1 attractant container on the fly bait station. Crush the attractant container at time of application. (You may use a hammer to crush attractant vial) Replace attractant container in plastic clip. NOTE: This attractant has a strong odor. Wear gloves to protect your hands as the attractant is extremely hard to wash off.
3. For best results, hang or affix device close to fly forage areas out of reach of children and animals. Place strip close to the ground in areas that are inaccessible to children and animals. Avoid placement of strip in locations higher than 4 feet above the ground.
4. Do not place where daily activity will get strips wet.
5. Replace when effectiveness diminishes.
Quikstrike Fly Abatement Strip (2 Pack)
- Brand: Zoëcon Professional Products
- Product Code: WELL25100
- Reward Points: 213
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 7081
- 6 or more $21.01
Covid-19 Update - UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.