Gentrol Point Source® Roach Control Device - 20 per box
Gentrol Point Source is a special Roach control device that contains the Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) hydroprene for 90-day control of roaches and other stored product pests. Activating Gentrol Point Source is as simple as squeezing the raised end of the plastic, adhesive-back device. This releases Gentrol IGR onto a filter paper. From there, it moves up to 75 square feet, damaging adult roaches and preventing them from reproducing. 20 units per box. Gentrol Point Source should never be used to eliminate a roach population by itself. Gentrol will not kill roaches...it only prevents them from reproducing. You should use roach baits and roach sprays in conjunction with the Gentrol Point Source.
Target Pests = Cockroaches, stored product pests
- The active ingredient translocates so target insects do not need to come in contact with the device to be affected
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-hydroprene for 90-day control
- All the benefits of an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) in a discreet, non-spray formulation
- No need to vacate areas during treatment
- Ideal for food handling establishments and other sensitive accounts
- Also use in confined areas where baits are less effective due to competing food sources
How It Works
Making Gentrol Point Source® devices a part of your protocol can make treatments easier. Activating the Gentrol Point Source® device is as simple as squeezing the raised end of the plastic. This releases Gentrol® IGR onto a filter paper. From there, it translocates up to 75 square feet. That way, pests never need to come in contact with the device. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae and nymphs from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage, often resulting in death to prevent future infestations.
The discreet delivery system of Gentrol Point Source is ideal for sensitive accounts like these:
- Food Handling Establishments
- Nursing Homes
- Areas Where Spraying Isn't Acceptable (e.g., Electrical Boxes and Computer Equipment)
- See the Gentrol Point Source label for a complete list of application sites
(S)-Hydroprene (CAS 65733-18-8) . . . . . . . . 90.6
Roaches, and stored product pests
For use in:
Food Handling Establishments, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Areas Where Spraying Isn't Acceptable
Yes, if kept out of reach from Children and Pets
1 disc treats up to 75 sq. ft. Repeat application every 3 months.
Zoecon (UPC: 041535378905)
Reviews OverGentrol IGR Point Source – 20 per box