UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.
CimeXa Insecticide Dust - 32 Fl oz (4oz by weight) puffer bottle
Please note that order totals less than $30 will be charged a $5.00 handling charge
CimeXa Insecticide Dust, 4 ounces of Dust in each 32 fl oz bottle by Rockwell
The Most Effective, Longest Lasting Bed Bug Product On The Market!* (*Controls Many Other Pests Too!)
Unmatched Control of Bed Bugs
Even strains resistant to pyrethroids and neonicotinoids.
CimeXa Insecticide Dust
CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills bed bug adults and nymphs, killing bed bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs. CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Also effective against fleas, ticks, lice, cockroaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish and spiders.
As a lox toxic insecticide dust, CimeXa Dust is composed of 100% Amorphous Silica Gel. It is odorless and does not stain surfaces.
Special CimeXa Features
• Will not become clumpy and keeps working for up to 10 years undisturbed (unlike dessicant packs)
• Based on lab tests, CimeXa Dust kills three times faster than diatomaceous earth.
How CimeXa Dust Kills Insects
CimeXa Dust works by destroying the waxy skeletal cutical of the insect which very quickly causes death by dehydration. The silica-based dust has exceptional absorption of water (in liquid form) and oil. It may be used as a dust or mixed with water on mattresses, in voids, cracks, crevices, carpets, pet rest areas and other areas.
- Unmatched Control of Bed Bugs Even strains resistant to pyrethroids and neonicotinoids. Engineered Silica for Rapid and Long Lasting Control Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed. Kills a Broad Spectrum of Insect Pests Extremely effective against fleas, ticks, lice roaches, ants, silverfish, spiders, mites and drywood termites. The Preferred Treatment for Tough Indoor Spiders Including brown recluse, yellow sac, and hobo. Destroys the Waxy Cuticle of Insects Resulting in rapid dehydration and death. Non-repellent, Odorless, Nonclumping and Non-staining Wide Range of Uses Can be used as a dust or wettable powder. Broad Label Usage Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas. Low-toxicity Green ZoneTM Brand Mineral-based active ingredient. Suitable for green service programs.
Reviews Over CimeXa Insecticide Dust - 32 fl oz bottle (4oz dust)
Total Reviews (0)
TOP CUSTOMER REVIEWS
CimeXa Insecticide Dust - 32 fl oz bottle (4oz dust)
- Brand: CimeXa
- Product Code: ROCKCXID032
- Reward Points: 99
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 3300
- 6 or more $11.15
- 12 or more $10.96