Advion Fire Ant - 2 LB Jug
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CT, NY, FL
You will get a TWO POUND JUG of Advion Fire Ant Bait. Why settle for partial control when you can control the entire colony? Advion Fire Ant Bait controls the entire colony of fire ants, pavement ants, or big-headed ants in just 24 to 74 hours. Ideal for broadcast or mound treatment. Advion Fire Ant Bait is the fastest acting and most effective fire ant bait money can buy.
Advion Fire Ant Bait Key Product Features
- Fastest acting, most effective fire ant bait available
- Controls fire ants in 24 to 72 hours
- Entire colony control
- Effective on all life stages
- Broadcast or mound treatment
When to apply:
- ADVION® fire ant bait should be applied at the first sign of fire ant, bigheaded ant or pavement ant activity.
- Applications may be made at any time of the day, but are more effective when ants are actively foraging, usually when the soil surface temperature is above 60 degrees
- Up to 4 applications of ADVION® fire ant bait may be applied per year. These are generally applied at 12 to 16 week intervals. However, rainfall or irrigation within 2 to 3 hours after application may reduce the effectiveness of ADVION® fire ant bait and a repeat application within 7 days may be necessary to achieve the desired level of control.
- Do not apply if the area to be treated is wet with dew, irrigation or rainfall.
SPECIFIC USE DIRECTIONS
- Broadcast Treatments: Make application with broadcast equipment capable of applying 1.5 pounds of ADVION® fire ant bait per acre. Calibrate and adjust equipment prior to application to ensure that the proper rate of product will be applied. Retreat after 12-16 weeks if needed.
- Individual Mound Treatments: Do not disturb the mound. Do not apply to tops of mound. Apply 4 level tablespoons (0.5 oz) of ADVION® fire ant bait per mound, uniformly distributing the product 3-4 feet around the mound. Retreat after 12-16 weeks if needed.
Individual mound treatments:
- Do not use kitchen utensils for measuring. Keep measuring utensils with pest control pesticides away from children.
- Do not allow livestock or domestic animals to consume the bait.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not exceed 6 total pounds of ADVION® fire ant bait applied per acre per year
|Active Ingredient:||Indoxacarb 0.045%|
|Target pests:||Imported fire ants, Bigheaded ants, and Pavement ants|
|For use in:||In and around buildings, on lawns, and other non-crop areas.|
|Application:||1.5 lbs per Acre, or .5 oz per 1,000 sq ft|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT, NY, FL|
Advion Fire Ant Bait Comparison Trials Video
Advion Fire Ant Bait - 2 LB Jug Sygenta
- Brand: Syngenta
- Product Code: SYNG53212
- Reward Points: 469
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 14133
Covid-19 Update - UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.