Gentrol IGR Concentrate – 16 oz
Gentrol® IGR Concentrate
Gentrol IGR Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the stored product pests that other treatments miss. Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents stored product pest larvae from progressing to the pupal stage of development, so the larvae die before they become breeding adults and future infestations. 1oz. bottle. Gentrol Concentrate should never be used to eliminate a roach population by itself. Gentrol will not kill roaches...it only prevents them from reproducing. You should use roach baits and roach sprays in conjunction with the Gentrol Concentrate.
Target Pests = Cockroaches, bed bugs, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-hydroprene, which disrupts normal growth patterns
- The active ingredient translocates to areas that may have been missed during treatment
- Labeled for food handling establishments
- May be applied as a general fogging application or general surface spray
- Long-term control — 120 days
- Breaks the endless clean-out/reinfestation cycle
- Non- repellent, can aid in lowering resistance ratios
- A great tank mixer with Zenprox® EC.
(S)-Hydroprene (CAS #65733-18-8) . . . . . . . . 9%
Roaches, drain and fruit flies, Bedbugs, and stored product pest populations.
For use in:
Food and non-food areas
mix vial with one gallon of water and use as crack and crevice, spot, or fogging application. Most effective when mixed with a liquid insecticide.
1 oz. per gallon of water. One pint (16 oz.) makes 16 gallons of solution. For roaches repeat every 4 months. For Bed bugs repeat every 2 weeks. For fruit and drain flies repeat every 2-4 weeks.
NOT FOR SALE TO:
Gentrol IGR Concentrate 16 oz
- Brand: Zoëcon Professional Products
- Product Code: 37880A
- Reward Points: 1012
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 33700