UPS has restricted delivery schedules in some areas that will impact delivery times.
Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR 20 oz can
PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDER TOTALS LESS THAN $30 WILL BE CHARGED A $5.00 HANDLING CHARGE
Packaging: 20 oz
Coverage: 2652 sq feet
PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR kills adult and immature fleas. PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR is a reduced risk insecticide with a quick knockdown. PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR kills fleas for up to 30 days, however we recommend spraying twice until the cycle is cut. It takes about 6 weeks to completely cut the cycle. It will kill hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months. Adult fleas may be seen in the treated areas when brought in on infested animals or when adults emerge from pupal cases; however, populations will not develop in the treated area for up to 7 months.
• Part of the Alpine Insecticides family product line.
• Prallethrin for quick knockdown
• IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months.
• Reduced Risk* active ingredient dinotefuran kills adult fleas for up to 30 days. Advanced pressurized formulation o Quick drying , doesn't need to soak carpets (*Dinotefuran, the active ingredient in Alpine insecticides, has been granted Reduced Risk status for public health use by the EPA)
Reviews Over PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR 20 oz can
Total Reviews (0)
TOP CUSTOMER REVIEWS
PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR 20 oz can
- Brand: BASF
- Product Code: BASF59012565
- Reward Points: 201
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 6700