Prescription Treatmentbrand Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR 20 oz can
Please note that order totals less than $30 will be charged a $5.00 handling charge
This product is discontinued and sold out. The new, updated 14oz product is available
Packaging: 20 oz - Coverage: 2652 sq feet
PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR kills adult and immature fleas. PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR is a reduced risk insecticide with a quick knockdown. PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR kills fleas for up to 30 days, however we recommend spraying twice until the cycle is cut. It takes about 6 weeks to completely cut the cycle. It will kill hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months. Adult fleas may be seen in the treated areas when brought in on infested animals or when adults emerge from pupal cases; however, populations will not develop in the treated area for up to 7 months.
• Part of the Alpine Insecticides family product line.
• Prallethrin for quick knockdown
• IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months.
• Reduced Risk* active ingredient dinotefuran kills adult fleas for up to 30 days. Advanced pressurized formulation o Quick drying , doesn't need to soak carpets (*Dinotefuran, the active ingredient in Alpine insecticides, has been granted Reduced Risk status for public health use by the EPA)
PT Alpine Flea Insecticide with IGR 20 oz can
- Brand: BASF
- Product Code: BASF59012565
- Reward Points: 243
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Price in reward points: 8099